Tuesday, July 17, 2007

photos

Back in New York and have finally opened a flickr account and uploaded pics from the trip. I tried very hard to weed this time around. I think I did a pretty good job considering I have around 700 pics total. Ok I got a bit camera-happy. But the pics on the flickr account are all labelled and sorted so I think it's pretty manageable. Hope you enjoy.

For now I'm crashing at Theresa's (and aparently still recovering from jet lag). Listening to Billie Holliday, reading reading reading, and picking up my violin now and then (contemplating a recital in O-land in August...). Lots of things to do before Beijing but for the moment I just want to catch up on sleep and visit with friends. I plan to keep up with the blog in China but until then I'll try to post a few more times. Meanwhile, keep in touch and let me know if you're in NYC before the end of the month or OH after that.

No comments: